You can have Dole Whip using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dole Whip
- You need 40 oz of Dole Crushed Pineapple.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Dole Whip instructions
- drain pineapple (keep 2 tbsp juice).
- place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender.
- cover and blend until smooth.
- pour into two 1 quart freezer bags.
- store flat in freezer.
- freeze 1 1/2 hours or until slushy.
- whip the heavy whipping cream.
- in large bowl stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended.
- return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour and serve.